Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A little Silver & Gold

What could be better than some silver & gold??    I just love glitter papers!!  So I thought that I would make some matching cards using the champaign and silver glitter paper.  I used the Snow Swirled Stamp Set.  I do love the Christmas Tree in that set.

My inspiration was a card that Mary Brown at Stamper Camper made in all silver.

The trees are stamped and embossed with silver and gold ink and embossing powder.

These are layered on a piece of very vanilla for the gold and whisper white for the silver.

I used the silver and gold pens to highlight the center of the flowers on the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.  I then used rhinestones to enhance the trees.

I used retired white satin ribbon for the silver tree and vanilla for the gold tree.

 Now to design some more things in silver and gold!!

So which bow do you like better?  The one on the top or the one on the side?





Have a great week!

Marilyn







No comments: