Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stamp Camp Projects

I wanted to share a couple of projects that I demonstrated yesterday for Corine Mazza's Stamp Camp!

Corine wanted projects that she and her friends could use for Holiday gifts for family and friends.

 The first two items were cards that were offered for folks to make.

The first card uses the Christmas Lodge set and the second uses the Jewish Celebrations set from the Holiday catalog.







The candle below was made by embossing snowflakes using silver and gold ink onto a piece of tissue paper.  I cut the tissue paper the width of the candle and wrapped tightly around the candle.  Then use a heat gun to melt the tissue paper into the candle.  The trick is to not get the heat gun too close to the candle and to just melt it enough so the tissue paper is absorbed into the candle!

I used the retired stamp set Serene Snowflakes.  I used a piece of silver metallic cardstock to make a belly band for the candle and two snowflakes cut using a Big Shot snow flake die.


 The next project was stamping on tiles to make coasters....

We used Staz-on ink and sharpie markers with a blender pen to color the images.
The last project was ornaments made using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies.

The center of the ornament is snowflakes cut out using Bigz Snow Flurry die.  I cut a small circle from scraps of glitter paper for the center of the snow flakes.

These would be great when wrapping your Christmas presents in place of bows!



Interested in making any of these items??  Give me a call, I'll setup a Stamp camp for you and your friends - either in my craft room or at your place!!


Enjoy!


No comments: