Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Secret Garden Sample

This is a swap card that I made for my recent visit to Orlando.  I love the new Secret Garden stamp set!

This card uses the Secret Garden stamp set and matching Framelits from the new Spring catalog.   I stamped the flower on vanilla card stock with midnight muse ink and embossed the outline of the flower with clear embossing powder.

I used an aqua painter and marina mist ink to watercolor the flower.  The center of the flower is daffodil delight.  I cut the center and layered it with a dimensional to make the flower pop.  And of course there is a little bling in the center.
The card is made from So Saffron and vanilla card stock.  The designer paper is the new Tea for Two designer paper.  The leaves are stamped with gumball green.

This was my swap for the Sensational Swappers group at Leadership..  And afterwards we all went out for dinner at the Bahama Breeze in Orlando and celebrated our sister Jeannette Swain's birthday!


  We had a great time on our trip!!


No comments: