Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Some shares from Leadership

I just want to say a huge thank you to my customers and my downline!!  I earned the Manager's Reception this year for Leadership!!  Even though I have been a Manager for a couple of years, I haven't been at Leadership to attend the Manager's Reception.

So this year the reception was at the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando!!  The whole section of the park was closed to the public and open only for Stampin' Up! These were the invitations that were sent to us in the mail...



All I can say is the food was fantastic - typical Harry Potter food - trecal treats, caldron cups, lots of Butter Beer and pumpkin juice to drink.
It was a great night and I would highly recommend working to promote to Manager to any Demos that are out there!

Here are a couple of other pictures from the sessions today.  I apologize that the pics have not been cropped and are a little dark. 

So Stampin' Up! will be introducing a new product line in March.  Monthly card kits that customers can subscribe to...  I just love this idea!!    It will definitely help us demos out since it will take away some of the design time that we all spend for card kits!!  The new line will be called Paper Pumpkin!!
I will be bringing home a Paper Pumpkin kit to show everyone!!


Then tonight at the general session (a pajama party) after dinner, Jeanne won the Ciao Baby stamp set from spring mini with the petite punch!!  Yay!!

  



More coming tomorrow!!

Marilyn




No comments: