Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's Cards & Kit

Well I challenged myself to make some cards with the Artisan Embellishment Kit on page 10 of the Spring catalog.  I also used the More Amore designer paper and the Vintage Verses Sale-a-bration stamp set for words.

The colors for these cards are: crumb cake, pool party and primrose petals.

I am really loving the Artisan Embellishment kit and all of the little trinkets and ribbons that come with this kit!  The kit is $9.95 and comes with:

2 designer tags
4 designer ticket stubs
18" of scalloped pink lace
18" of cotton lace
18" of wide oval lace
1 yard of seam binding
6 3D paper flowers
5 buttons and 2 resin flowers and a resin heart
2 doilies

Here are a couple of the individual cards so you can see the detail.    I had several buttons and ribbon left over.  So definitely enough embellishments to make 2-3 more cards.  The pink and red hearts are from the More Amore Designer paper.



I just love the way these cards came out.  I will be offering these Valentine's cards with the Artisan Embellishments and all the pre-cut card stock and supplies that you need to make 8 cards with envelopes for $18.  This kit will be available for my February 8th Friday project night.  Let me know if you are interested in a kit. 

If you are not local to me, order the artisan embellishment kit and the More Amore designer paper from my order entry and I will send you the directions for the cards!  Add a couple of other items and you can choose the SAB set Vintage Verses for FREE!








No comments: