Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Father's Day Class
















A Father's Day Name Frame & Tri-fold card. Also check out the card that I made for the Blogger's challenge.

I have been working on some ideas for Father's Day. I will be scheduling a kids class one evening for kids to make one or more of the following items for Father's Day.

I will also teach this class on the Cape on Sat. June 14th at the First Lutheran Chuch in West Barnstable.






1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Love love love your card! Perfect Father's Day card and the others are great too! {sMILES}