Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Off to the Big Apple - Will post Blogger's Challenge later this week


Hi all,

I am off to New York City for a couple of days to the National Stationery Show. My friend owns a local stationery store, Yours Truly that I work at occasionaly... Check out the link on my side bar for Yours Truly. The last time I went I was able to take a card making class with Anna Griffin!

I will take lots of pictures and am sure that I will come back with lots of inspiration!!


This is a picture of my friend Debbie and me with Anna Griffin.
I will post more when I come back.
Marilyn



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh! I so wish I had known ahead of time that you were coming to the big city!! It would have been fun to see you....I'm just a "short" train ride away. Next time?