Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kids Classes

Hi everyone! This is a picture of the kids that I have been stamping with on Wed. afternoons at the Dewing School. These kids are in 2nd, 3rd & 4th grades and love card making!

Check out my schedule for upcoming kids classes in my craft room. I am scheduling a class focusing on Father's Day items and will have other kids classes throughout the summer.

Thanks to Mrs. Ronan at the Dewing School. We had a great time!

Marilyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: