Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OFF to Salt Lake!!!



Yeah!!! Convention 2008 is here!!! It is 5:30 am and I am off. Stay tuned for all the great new toys that we are going to see!! I can't wait to see the new catalog!! Will I sleep tonight? Maybe with it under my pillow.


I thought that I would post some of my convention swaps for you all to look at! Thanks to my friends and family for helping with the ideas and assembling!


These are some swaps that I made with the new Simply Sent kits! I love this pre-adhesive die cuts! The moneky is made with the new Sock Monkey set! Thanks Tami for the help with the design and bleaching.

















These are the cards for my Sensational SU Swappers dinner tonight! I love the new bella papers! The Christmas cards are for the general swaps. They also fit the theme for last week's blogger's challenge - Christmas in July. Just a couple of days late!







Enjoy and Have a great day!


Marilyn











1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Is Convention fantastic?! Did you get any sleep?! Can't wait to see the updates! Jeanne