Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updates from convention

Hi all,

Convention is great!!! I don't have pictures to show as my laptop is not connecting and I am using a hotel PC.

The new catalog is great! I was very surprised that a few of my favorite sets from the Occasions mini are in this catalog!!! Yeah!!! Tart & Tangy and the Summer Picnic paper!!! All the other papers are new as the Designer Papers were made with the in-colors! I have to say that I love these DSP's even more and I really liked the ones in the last catalog!!

Tonight is awards night and tomorrow several other big announcements were hinted at! So stay tuned!

If any of you in my group are interested in items from momento mall, call my cell!

Marilyn

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Marilyn! Wow! I'm so inspired just looking at your comments and going on Convention page at SU! I'll call you later, but I'd love the pin/stamp, the camera bag, and the lip balm! Anything else you think I'd like, I'm sure I will! Jeannie