Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Sprucing up photo albums

Happy Friday!

Blogger's Challenge - my Blogger's Challenge will be a little late this week. We are out of town for a friend's wedding and I didn't have time to finish it before I left... A very long story and a night spent in the ER. Why do kids always get sick after the Dr.'s office closes and the night before a flight???

Anyway, I am rambling....

I have a friend, Ann-Louise, who wanted to spruce up a photo album that she is giving to her mother. She has the cutest 18 month old baby - Jayden and has put a book together for her mother since she lives in Dublin. She was doing this on a very limited budget...

So... with one generic photo album and one package of bold brights cardstock, she completed about 100 pages (2 pictures per page with the center block for journaling). Of course she used some stamps, inks and punches to enhance her pages! It came out beautiful and was very budget friendly. It also did not take as long as a traditional scrapbook!

Enjoy,

I will post more on Monday!

Marilyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: