Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger's Challenge week 64

Good Morning,

The challenge this week was to use the designer papers. This another card from my faux silk class last night using the Bella Designer Paper.

I love all of the new designer papers!!

The card is stamped with the Wild Rose set using riding hood red and Kiwi Kiss for colors. I used the top note die for the Sissix to make the scalloped white piece. We then used tissue paper to acheive the faux silk effect. I love this!

Enjoy!
Marilyn
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Marilyn, this paper looks stunning with this image. Fabulous job!

Patti Chesky said...

I'm going to have to try this Faux silk technique. Your cards are lovely. I'm sure your stampers loved the cards!!

Connie Babbert said...

Beautiful...great job with the DSP and the Faux Silk technique! Love them!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are beautiful Marilyn! This is a great technique and this set works wonderfully with this paper! :D

Kristen said...

absoultly gogeous cards. So pretty

Barb Hardeman said...

These are just gorgeous. Perfect stamp set with your dsp and the Faux Silk technique really does the whole thing justice. Great job...

Chrissy D said...

These are LOVELY!!!! Love that DSP too! TFS!

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Beautiful! Love that Top Note!

Lisa Bohler said...

Very pretty! Love that Top Note!!!

Lori said...

So pretty! The faux silk technique looks lovely with those images.

Ida said...

Oh so pretty indeed. That paper is so gorgeous (I can't believe I don't have any yet).

Wendy G. said...

Those are stunning! I love that stamp set, and it goes so well with the top note...and the faux silk technique really puts it over the top! :)

Selene Kempton said...

I love your color choices! Beautiful!

Ladystamper said...

Great cards!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Marilyn. I love the faux silk tech. TFS!

MJ said...

Very pretty. I love this technique, you did a great job with it.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty cards! You make me want that die looking at it on these.