Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Faux Silk Cards

Good Morning. These are a couple of the cards that my group made last night in the Faux Silk class. We were also using the new in colors!

The card on the right was Cased from the card below that I received in a swap last weekend from Sharyn Bouck. I loved the card so used the same set and layout. I stamped the grass in the back with Kiwi Kiss and used the faux silk technique on the grass. The sunflower has glitter on it even though it does not show well in the picture.

The blue card was made with the Pacific point blue and the Embrce Life set.
Have a great day!
Marilyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: