Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza Class Wed. - Birthday - BLOG CANDY

Good morning!

I am experiencing some email problems this week so wanted to post here to let everyone know that I am having two classes tomorrow (Wed.)

My current open stamp & scrap is on from 10am to 2pm. My evening class at 7pm is Birthday Extravaganza!! Class cost $10.

I hope that you can make it!!

Marilyn

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * BLOG CANDY * * * * ** * * * * * *

These are 3 cards that I made using the same sketch/layout with 3 different designer papers. Leave a message with the names of the 3 designer papers and I will draw a winner from the entries on Friday for Blog Candy!

No comments: