Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Join My Stampin' Family for a fun night!!

The New England StampINKers are meeting on Monday March 2nd at 7pm at my house.

Have you ever thought about becoming a demo? doing what I do???

Now through March 31st the Starter Kit is on sale!! $169 PLUS a FREE stamp set of your choice from the catalog! That is an extra $70 of benefits all for signing up to join my team by March 31st.

So are you thinking about it??

Interested in a little extra income? Want to earn enough to pay for your addiction?

Stop by Monday evening and meet the group. AND if you join by March 31st we are having a demo training session on Cape Cod from April 24th to the 26th. And believe me, you don't want to miss this event!!

If you can't make Monday then give me a call and I can answer any questions that you might have! 978-4558-0729 or email: marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net

Marilyn

No comments: