Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Join my Stampin' Family - the New England StampINKers

Sale-a-bration is a great time to join my stampin' family the New England StampINKers!!!
This year is even better with a 15% discount on the Starter Kit and an additional FREE stamp set from the current Spring/Summer Idea book and Catalog!!! This offer is only good until March 31st!

Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators enjoy the fun of stamping and the flexibility of owning a full or
part-time business. Our starter kit allows you to select many of the products you
receive and makes the experience even more rewarding. And with the current special %15 discount it is a great value at $169 - and also choose a Free Stamp set from the Catalog!

And of course I am here to support you and help you to get started. I have a great Stampin' Family. We meet monthly and have fun stampin' get aways!

Interested?? - check out the video on my website and then call me for more details.

Regards!
Marilyn

No comments: