Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day Saturday!! Are you ready?

Good Morning!

Well for those of you that still need some Valentine's Day items, I have a couple of classes for you! Pick your time and stop by to make a few Valentine's day cards or gifts! And if you don't need Valentine's Day ideas I have cards and projects for any other occasion.

Classes this week
Wed. Feb. 11th - 10am to 2pm
- Open Stamp and Scrap -
I have lots of great card ideas that you can CASE (Copy and Steal Everything)

Thurs. Feb. 12th - 7pm - Technique Spotlighting

Fri. Feb. 13th - 6pm - Bring your own Project - Kids welcome with Mom
If you don't have a project - I have lots of ideas here to CASE

Next week is School Vacataion Week. Looking for something for the kids for the day? I will be offering a Kids Class on Wed. the 18th from 1 to 3pm.


Valentine's Challenge -

And to inspire you I will post a Valentine's idea each day this week! So check back each day and then let me know that you have stopped by my blog and I will have a drawing for blog candy on Friday night at my BYOProject night!


Have a great week!


Marilyn

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I'm very impressed with how energetic your schedule is! I just finished listening to our Monday morning coaching call and I'm ready to get busy too! Jeanne

Basement Stamper said...

Love these 2 cards and the way you did the hearts.