Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kids Classes



Monday night I had a great kids class with Brownie Troop 942 in Wilmington. Thanks to Judi Detttore for setting it up!!

Here, Molly and Antonia are making cute cards with leprachauns from punches. Molly is holding up her card. She also added a pot of gold that she created herself to embellish the design that I brought!

Here Logan and Carin are making a flower/birthday card using petal pizazz.






This is a picture of Antonia and Kaitlin with one of the Moms making a spring card with the Serene Spring set.
I look forward to doing scrapbooks with the girls in a couple of weeks!
Marilyn

No comments: