Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Blogger's challenge - Summer

Good Morning,




This week's blogger's challenge is a summer theme... I am actually going to post something that one of my friends & downline made rather than something that I made. And I have to say that the picture does not do it justice!



I opened this card and said Wow!! Deanna Czarneicki my friend and downline made this card using the just beachy set and parisian breeze designer paper from the current occasions mini catalog.



Enjoy your weekend!

Marilyn

16 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

What a splendid card your friend made. I looks tricky, but her little scenes are wonderful the way they flow together.

Selene Kempton said...

You overachiever! (kidding) my cards were not that great this week. Looks like you have enough mojo for the both of us! Do you have the pattern for this card? How pretty!

Connie Babbert said...

I saw this and thought it was DARLING...great use of the Just Beachy set! Cute...cute...cute!

Nikki Bond said...

This is adorable! I can see why oyu wanted to share this...love it! {SMILEs}

Ida said...

How fun and creative. Your friend did a fabulous job on this card. Thanks for sharing it.

A Touch of SOL said...

I love the trifold shutter card..I just made one...I have to post it as well...I wish I was going to the shore...its raining here in Jersey

Debbie said...

Now that card says SUMMER! Great job!

Rachel Hope said...

So fun! Great project

Unknown said...

This is one awesome card!!! I love how the fist hang off the card!!

MJ said...

You are so right Marilyn, this is a GREAT card.

Kate Cecil said...

I love these cards! Your summer theme is displayed perfectly in this card, thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

I love it. What a great card!

Basement Stamper said...

Your downline did a fantastic job!!! This card is super cute.

Kelly said...

Please tell Deanna what an amazing job she did. I'm constantly looking for ways to use my Just beachy and this will be the next card I case!

Nicole said...

HOLY GEEZY PETES, Marilyn, this is totally crazy-awesome!!!!!!!!

I have never seen anything like this before! SUPAH JOB!!

HUGS, Nicole

Jenna Cotton said...

this is Awesome!!! WOW!!!!! Way to go Deanna!!