Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scrapbooker of June for About.com - Kay Wallace

I am sooooo happy to say that I know this lady - Kay Wallace of Lynn , MA!!

I had the privelage of meeting Kay in January and since then we have gotten together to scrap and stamp several times. Her work; both scrapbook pages and cards are beautiful. Well this month she was named the Scrapbooker of the Month for June at About.com!! What an exciting honor and well deserved.

You can see Kay's work here at About.com. I think that you will agree with me that her ideas are very inspiring!

Marilyn








5 comments:

Jenna Cotton said...

wow! These pages are great! I love the bride one!

Kelly said...

These are amazing. Your lucky that there is such great talent close by!

A Touch of SOL said...

Beautiful pages...the bride one is also my fav.

Nicole said...

WOW, these pages are totally awesome! SUPAH DUPAH WORK!

Susan Timmerman said...

WONDERFUL scrapbook pages! I love them all but my favorite is the last one with that CUTE little red headed child!!!! What a cutie pie!