Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Class Thursday!



A couple of weeks ago I saw this cute box for the Holidays made from matchbox boxes at one of the local crafting stores. So I was inspired to try making one using our matchbox die which is a little larger than the boxes that they used.

I do really like the way this came out! We will be making these boxes this Thurs. evening. Class cost is $18. I do need to know ahead of time if you are coming as I need to pre-cut the box patterns.

I used real red, certainly celery and glorious green cardstock for the boxes. I then wrapped it with the Holiday Designer paper and made a couple of ornaments from the Tree Triming set. this would be so cute to put little candies in for the Holiday!



Marilyn




No comments: