Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Winter Icicle Card Kit

Winter Icicle Card Kit
Makes 16 cards with envelopes



Here is a quick and easy card kit that I put together using the Icicle Rub-ons. I love these cards. The other thing that I really like about these cards is that they are not the typical Holiday colors. They would also be great for thank you notes after the holidays.





This kit includes all of the pre-cut cardstock and supplies that you need to make 16 cards including embellishments and full instructions. If you want to keep them simple, there is no stamping required with the rub-ons. The kit is $25 for the first kit and $20 for each subsequent kit.


I am also offering a Step-it-Up Option




I used the Four the Holidays stamp set from the Holiday mini catalog to add greetings to these cards. You can also use Serene Snowflakes with silver or white ink to add more dimension to the cards. And if you really want to add more spice to your cards, you can add some Designer paper. I have a sample that I have added the Christmas Cocoa designer paper to spice up my card. So I am offering these 2 stamp sets and the Designer paper for 10% with purchase of the card kit.



  1. Four the Holidays ($13.95 special price $12.55)
  2. Serene Snowflakes ($20.95 special price $18.85)
  3. Christmas Cocoa Designer Paper ($11.95 special price $10.75)

This is my special so is not available through my on-line order entry. So contact me to order your kit today!

Marilyn


marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net

No comments: