Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Stampin' Family - the New England StampINKers


Join me and my Stampin' Family for our next demo Escape to the Cape for the weekend of April 24th! We would love to have you join us!Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?? Well, I have a great Stampin' Family and can easily say that I have made the best friends as a demo.

This was our team meeting on Jan. 13th. We meet monthly to share ideas, train new-comers and to stamp... I always walk away from our group meetings having learned something new - and I have been a stamper for 8 years!!


From left to right -
1st row - Louise Hallock, Karen Gagnon, Michele LaCerda
2nd row - Jackie Hansen, Julie Hullinger, Deanna Czarniecki, me - Marilyn & Lindsay Chase.


Check out the current specials for signing up as a Demonstrator. During the months of April and May - join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and receive two FREE technique DVDs (2007-2008 and 2008-2009 Workshop Wow DVDs).  That is a $49.90 value!!

Watch a short video about becmoing a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  And...Click here to see a copy of all of the great products that you receive in the starter kit!



Contact me today for more information!!


Marilyn SanClemente
978-458-0729

No comments: