Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Scrapbooking Tin - Kits available

Happy Spring!    

I have some the tins left from the days when Stampin' Up! offered adhesive die cuts in tins.  So - being the good crafter that I am, I made some scrapbook tins with them as I can't throw anything usable away!!

These tins make beautiful Mother's or Father's Day gifts and are easy to assemble.  A great kids project.  And... all of the suppplies are included.  eAch kit includes the following supplies:

  • 6 sheets of 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" cardstock
  • 6 pieces of 6" x 6" Kaliedescope Deisgner Paper
  • 3 envelopes to make pockets
  • Ribbons and brads to embellish
  • Extra cardstock to make belly band and embellishments

And of course the kit comes with full instructions to assemble the scrapbook.  The only other supplies that you need are:

  • a Paper cutter
  • bone folder
  • Adhesive or sticky strip
  • Stamps if desired
  • Silver embossing ink and powder if you want to emboss the outside of the tin
Don't have these supplies?  I will offer 10% off your order with purchase of this kit (Yes - that is 10% off your entire order)!!  I have used the Dreams DuJour stamp set and One of a Kind to make my examples.

Prices:
Tin without adhesvie die cuts and kit - $17
Tin with adhesive die cuts and Kit - $20
I will ship the kit for $3. 
Any questions, then drop me a line!!

Marilyn SanClemente



No comments: