Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall cards and ideas from my weekend retreat!

Sorry for the delay in posting.  I cannot find the charger for my camera so am going to load the pictures that I have for now and will load more later after I get my camera charged again...

Well, we had a great weekend on the Cape.  The creative juices were flowing and I know I came back very inspried!!

These are a couple of really neat Halloween cards that Nancy, my downline made for a class that she was teaching...

I love the look of these cards!  The images on both cards is embossed.  On the haunted house, Nancy used bleach on the moon and windows to get the lighter cardstock.  On the tree she used water with reinkers to make the haunted background.

The next card is a one that Deanna designed as she was playing with the lattice Big Shot die.  If you know Deanna you know that she is also a quilter and makes custom quilts for people.  I love this card with it's quilted look! 

The third card is one that Deanna made with the Owl punch.  What a great card!  I do love this Owl punch!


We had such a great time this weekend!  It was very inspirational to be with my creative friends.  The juices were flowing!  Stay tuned for some more cards and ideas that we designed over the weekend!

Interested in joining us on our next weekend?  The next weekend away will be in the spring!

Marilyn


No comments: