Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monday Technostamper Challenge

Well - I found a camera charger and now have my camera charged up.  It still isn't the charger that came with my camera but at least I can charge it now!! LOL

So it is Wednesday and I am now posting my challenge for Mary Jo Price-William's Monday lunchtime challenge.  Mary Jo posts a sketch challenge each Monday.  Here is the link to Mary Jo's blog.


I used the Woodland Walk designer paper and French Foliage stamp set.  I love the owl punch and haven't had time to use it as much as I would like so pulled him out for this card.  The cardstock is Chocolate chip and cherry cobbler.  The cherry cobler is textured using the Big Shot Texture plate.

I am hoping to participate more in Mary Jo's sketches.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

MJ said...

This is so cute, I just love this owl punch. Great color too. Thanks so much for joining me this week! Always fun to see what you create!