Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bags & Tags & More

Can you believe that the countdown to Christmas has begun...  Have you started your shopping yet??  What about wrapping and presenting those great gifts??  I am doing a class tomorrow night on Bags & Tags with lots of great packaging ideas and tags...

Check out this idea for this cute box from my stampin' friend Toni Tessler.  I love these boxes!!

Stop by tomorrow night at 7pm or on Friday at 6:30 for Bring Your Own Project Night.  I will have everything prepped to make boxes and bags.  I have lots of great bad ideas too!!

Enjoy,

No comments: