Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Playing around with the Play Date Rub-ons

Friday night was my monthly Bring Your Own Project Night.  I had a three girls here with Moms that just loved the new Play Date rub-ons which I had just received...  So they helped me out by making a couple of cards with the rub-ons...  So much fun...  The first card was designed by Jenny Muse.  The second card was designed by Julia Gouveia. 
We all had a great time!

Check my schedule for the next Bring Your Own project night in January!!

Marilyn

No comments: