Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Valentine's

Last Friday was my Bring Your Own Project Night.  My neighbor dug us out after the snow ended and we had a great time!

 Well, one of my stampin' friends, Karyn brought a 3D Christmas card over that she had received.  She said, "I want to make this as a Valentine."  So I showed her the layout for a 3D card and she went to town.

This is what she designed.  She used the stamp set Happy Heart Day.


It is a little hard to determine but it is 3D and folds flat to fit into an envelope.

Enjoy!

Marilyn SanClemente

No comments: