Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Techno Stamper Weekly Challenge 158

Well I am a couple of days late with this post.  But here it is this week's sketch challenge from Mary Jo.

I used the Love Impressions Rub-ons to make this card with Pretty in pink and real red cardstock.  The designer paper is from the Filled with Love Promotion.Posted by Picasa

Stay tuned for some other Valentine's ideas!

Happy Stampin'

Marilyn SanClemente

1 comment:

MJ said...

Marilyn, this is so cute. I love how you did the three elements. Great idea. Thanks so much for playing along, great Valentine card.