Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Save during the LAST Day of SALE-A-BRATION


Don't miss out! Today is the Last Day of SALE-a-BRATION.  The Last Day to purchase product and receive one Sale-a-bration item for every $50 that you purchase in product! I am offering two special incentives for today only!!

1. FREE shipping for all orders placed today (NOTE: you need to send the order to me before 10pm tonight to receive Free shipping - this does not apply to orders entered directly through my website)

2. Join my Stampin' Family today and receive the Nature Walk Stamp Set from page 27 of the current mini catalog for FREE in addition to all of the other great benefits!

%15 off the Starter Kit - $148.50 for $310 in product
Stampin' Up! has added an additional $70 worth of items to the Starter Kit for just Sale-a-bration for a total of $380 in product including one of the new sets from the upcoming Summer Mini catalog
Join my team on April 1st for a girl's weekend on the Cape!!
Click here to watch a short video for more information
Click here to join my team!


Give me a call or email me at marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net for more information!


Have a great day!

No comments: