Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Samples from Bring Your Own Project NIght

Here are a couple of projects that were made at my last Bring Your Own Project night on April 15th.  We had a great night with several people working on Easter and spring ideas.

Here is a great Easter card that one of my long time students, Julia Gouviea made.  Julia designed this bunny using my punches.  Very cute!!


 Another long time student of mine, Jenny Muse designed this decorative wall hanging.  This fits into an 8x10" frame.

She used the set Easter Blossoms, the bird from Elements of Style and the butterflies from the butterfly sizzlet die.  What a beautiful spring image!!

Stop by for my next Bring Your Own Project night on May 6th.  I have hundreds of card ideas and projects along with lots of scrapbook pages to inspire you!!

Enjoy!



No comments: