Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interested in FREE Product?

Anyone interested in earning some FREE product?


I want to say thank you to everyone that has supported me over the past 10 years as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I can easily say that this has been the best job!! I have made such good friends and have been able to be home with my kids.


Do you know someone who is interested in crafting?? I have a couple of ways that you can earn some paper crafting goodies:


1. Bring someone new to me, to a class or open stamp and receive a Designer Paper sampler.


2. Refer someone new to me that books a party and receive a FREE hostess set from my stash!


3. Do you know someone who might be interested in starting their own Stampin' Up! business? Refer a friend to me that signs up as a demonstrator in my group and receive a $25 gift certificate from me!!

Thank you for your support through the years!
 978-458-0729
email:  marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net





No comments: