Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Technostamper Challenge #176

Well I am trying to get back into doing some of Mary Jo's challenges again.  I love her sketches.  The thing that I really love about a sketch is you can use any stamp set and paper and everyone's will be totally different!

I used the new stamp set Fabulous Florets with the Designer Paper In the Garden to make my card.  I added a little chunky glitter to the center of the flowers.  I used melon mambo, pacific oint and daffodil delight for colors of inks and cardstock.

Don't forget to check out everyone else's ideas for this sketch below.




1 comment:

MJ said...

This is so pretty. I hear this made the new catty--now I am going to get it. Love your sample. Great colors. Thanks so much for playing along.