Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Retired Stamp Sets 4 Sale

Well, I have been cleaning out.  I needed to make room for the new things from the New Catalog and upcoming Holiday mini catalog!!  I am soooo excited about all the great new sets in the new catalog. 

So....that means that I am selling some of my old retired sets.  There are pictures on my sidebar,  here and more here.

If you run the cursor over the picture of the stamp set, there is the name of the set and price.

I will negotiate if you are purchasing more than one set.

If you are local to me and can pick up the set - or are close enough that I can drop it off, there is no shipping.  I you are not local I will ship using USPS priority mail which is $5.25 for the first set.  I will combine shipping.

As I am away until August 20th - I will hold sets as well.

Any questios - drop me a line marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net or give me a call 508-385-5009.

No comments: