Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 1, 2011

The New Catalog is Here!!




Happy July Everyone!! What a great day to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator! The new catalog is available. You can check it out here:

2011-2012 Catalog

And with the new Catalog is a special recruiting bonus!  Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator?  Now is the time to take the plunge!!  The starter kit s $99 untill July 31st!

You can watch a short video about Stampin' Up! here.
Join my team
And if you sign up for my team in July, you will receive this special Christmas project.


Contact me today for more information!! 

508-385-5009

Marilyn SanClemente

No comments: