Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Ideas

We had such a great Team meeting last night.  Once a month, my team, the New England StampINKers gets together for a fun night of stamping and sharing of ideas.

Here is a card and matching gift box that my sideline Karen Gagnon made.  This is simply beautiful!! Karen demoed how to make these beautiful little tiny rosebuds.


Interested in joining us for a fun night of stamping?  Check out information on joining mystamping team!!  I also hold meetings for downline that are interested in building up their Stampin' Up! business.

I have two downlines that I meet with twice a month.  Our goal is to go to convention in Salt Lake City next year!!!  Want to join us???   Here is a short video with more information on becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Also - We are currently planning our next Stampin' Retreat to the Cape!!

Have a great Stampin' Day!
Marilyn

No comments: