Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Featured Stamper of the Week

A couple of weeks ago, I add a feature Stamper of the Week to my weekly newsletter.   I have been showcasing a card or project that one of my downline or customers has made.

My featured stamper this week is Jenni Muse.  Jenni is a freshman in high school and has been a student of mine since she was in second grade?  Wow!!

Jenni is very artistic and makes lovely items.  I love this Halloween frame that she made last Friday at my Bring Your Own Project night.  Jenni has made several of these frames.  One for spring, one for summer with her name and then this one.

She used the new Halloween paper from the fall mini catalog called Pick your poison.  She also used the retired stamp set Spooktackular Greetings which is one of my all time favorite Halloween sets!  It is actually a stamp set that I purchased before I was demonstrator.

Enjoy!

Marilyn

No comments: