Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stay Tuned for my 12 Days of Christmas projects

Good Morning,

Well I have some really exciting news for all of you paper crafters out there!!  Over the next 12 weeks starting next Tues. I will be adding a special Christmas card or project idea to my newsletter.

This special info will not be available on my blog.  So sign up today to receive my weekly newsletter filled with information about upcoming classes, stampin' and scrappin' ideas and specials.  You can sign up here:


Enjoy Your day!
Marilyn

No comments: