Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christmas Card Kit

It's card kit time again!   You will LOVE this stamp set and these cards!

 I have designed a new card kit for the Holidays using the Holly Berry designer paper and the Stitched Felt elements that are in the curent Holiday mini catalog.

In this kit, you'll receive the supplies to create four of four card designs - so you will receive all of the consumable supplies that you need to create 16 cards total.

The Kit includes step by step instructions on how to complete each of the 4 designs.  Card Kit Price is just $25 which includes the decorative Stitched Felt and all of the pre-cut cardstock and supplies to make the cards including envelopes.  

 This kit uses the Forest Festivities stamp set which I am offering at 10% off with the purchase of the kit ($17.95 for $16.15).  Want more than one kit?  $22 for additional kits.

Contact me to order your kit today!!  I will ship kits for a fee of $4.

Order details

Email me with any questions:  marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net
Marilyn

No comments: