Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, December 23, 2011

My Christmas Cards

I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas holiday.

These are the cards that I made and sent to my family and friends.  I get bored very easily so I usually make 20 of 4 or 5 different designs so I don't get too bored...


This card was made with Beautiful Season.  I used old olive for the card base and layer.  The technique is a spotlight technique.  The image is stamped in black. Then stamp a second image on a scrap piece and color that image.  Punch out a piece of the colored image with a circle punch and use a dimensional to layer over the black image.



This next card was a CASE of a card that Ann Schack had posted on her blog a couple of weeks ago.  I used the Christmas Lodge set and Ann used Winter Post which I don't have.  So if you see a card that you really like but don't have that exact set.  Look through what you do have and look for a stamp that is a similar size and can be easily substituted.

Ann's original card can be seen here.

We had a great day today with my husband's family.  Tomorrow we are leaving to celebrate Christmas with my family...

Time to start designing new ideas with all the goodies from the upcoming Occasions mini and Sale-a-bration sets!!

Talk to you soon!





No comments: