Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sneak Peak at Valentine's Cards

 I am starting to play around with my new stamp sets from the Occasions mini catalog which goes live today!!  As a demonstrator, we get to pre-order items the month before. 

This is a card that I designed using the new Twitterpated Designer paper in the mini catalog and the Take it to Heart stamp set shown below.

I am also working on a couple of Valentine's card kits which I will be offering over the next couple of weeks!
I made this particular card for a card swap with my other Demonstrator friends...  I can't wait to see what they have designed.

I think that my favorite thing about this new mini catalog is not the stamps (although, there are several sets that I love), but the new cutting and embossing tools that are available for the Big Shot!  Notice the beautiful cut of the layer on this card?  There are new edgelets and nestabilities with this new catalog!  A new product for Stampin' Up!

Yay!!  All I can say is stay tuned for more ideas!



No comments: