Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Folding Birds

Here are some more great ideas using some of the new designer papers and  a technique called the Swing Card.

This card is made using a Big Shot and a round or oval die.  My downline Nancy Flanagan, made this beautiful card with the Elements of Style set.   The bird is cut using the bird element on the Movers and Shapers Big Shot die.

At my Bring Your Own Project Night, my friend Karyn Gouveia CASED (copy and steal everything) Nancy's card changing the colors and designer paper.

Want to learn this beautiful technique?  I will be teaching this technique at my upcoming technique class on Thurs. the 26th.




No comments: