Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More new things....

These are some more great cards that members of my Stampin' Family made for our anuual Holiday party last week.
The first card was made my Michele my downline and Stampin' Friend. Michele is the person that taught me to stamp! - Little did I know that she would later join my downline.  Michele's card uses the new designer paper that will be available next week for Sale-a-bration.  The layers are made with the new nestability dies that are in the Occasions mini catalog.  The stamp set is Flower Fest.

 

Well - at my BYOP night on Friday - my friend Karyn saw Michele's card and copied the layout but used different paper and flowers.  Karyn used the same layout with the Pawsitively prints designer paper.  The flower are cut from the Sizzix flower die.  To add some dimension to the flowers, Karyn added score lines to the layers of the flower with the new Scoring Tool.

So which card do you like best??






No comments: