Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-Bration is HERE!!



Yay!!  Sale-a-Bration is HERE!!!  My favorite sale of the Stampin' Up! Year!!

For every $50 you purchase in product from the catalog or Occasions mini catalog, you will receive an item form the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE.

Sale-a-bration is a great time to join my Stampin' Family!  The starter kit is just $125 and you will also receive a FREE package of Designer Paper or a download for My Digital Studio each month for the rest of 2012!! 

Watch a short video here about becoming a demonstrator and set aside the weekend of April 20th for my annual Girls weekend retreat!!

So book your class today or place an order via my website!

www.marilynsanclemente.stampinup.net




No comments: