Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Stampin' Up! Promotion

I am soooo excited!! For the month of February, Stampin' Up! is offering a 30 FREE trail of My Digital Studio (MDS).  This fantastic digital package is great for making beautiful cards, scrapbooks and calendars with Stampin' Up!'s copywrited images and beautiful papers.

At the end of this message are a  couple of examples of items that I have made with MDS.  I just love this software!!  It is so easy and quick to use!!


So I have added Friday night Feb. 17th at 7pm to my schedule.  I will provide a FREE demo of MDS.  If you have a laptop - load up the free version and I will get you going!

MDS is Stampin' Up!'s digital software (My Digital Studio) that provides all the great Stampin' Up! images to use for creating online cards, scrapbooks, calendars and more!  So now, you can check out MDS and give it a whirl before you take the plunge. Just click here: Try MDS for FREE

An Important point - the free trial does not include the all of the stamp sets, papers, and products that the full software offers on the MDS disk.  However, the software functionality is the same, so you'll still be able to learn hands-on how the program works, and you are welcome to use the stamps and papers that come with your free trial. 

If you decide that you like the software, you can upgrade to your own version for $39.95 via the internet and purchase the disk containing all the papers, stamp sets and embellishments for $39.95.  That is the same as the price of $79.95 for the full disk of software - however all the content is downloadable via the internet rather than placing and order and waiting to receive your disk.
And if you purchase MDS this month, you'll also receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product! You can choose anything in the SAB catalog, including the Special Edition MDS disk that includes 5 digital stamp sets, 12 digital Designer Series Papers, 6 ribbons, and 5 brads. What a great way to boost your brand new digital collection! Wow!

Stop by on Friday the 17th to learn more about MDS!








Examples of projects I have made with MDS.




As many of you know, my daughter Emily is a Junior at Notre Dame.  They have a ceremony when they receive their rings for their Junior year.  This is an invitation that I made up and printed for the class.  This took about 10 minutes to create in MDS!



This is another invitation that I drafted very quickly for a Christmas party that my husband and i were giving.  Below is another Christmas card that I designed.  The software also comes with some great templates to get started. 









No comments: