Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Goodbye to some old friends

Well it is that time of year again. One week left to purchase retiring stamp sets...

So I have pulled out sample cards that I have received in swaps or designed over the past couple of years with some of my favorite retiring sets.


 This first set of cards was made with Inspired by Nature.  The card on the left with the butterflies was made with Lavender Lace which is a color that retired last year.  But I still love the card.






The second set of cards were made with the Medallion stamp.  The green card was a CASE from last years catalog (or was it two years ago?)  The Razzleberry card is one that my downline MIchele LaCerda designed when the stamp was first released.  I have always loved this card!

 What a beautiful fall card.  Also a great option for a masculine card.  This is made with the Autumn Days stamp set.  I received this card in a swap when this set was first released - I think about 3 years ago!


These last two cards were made with the Vintage Vogue set.

Interested in ordering some retiring supplies?  Here is the list of retiring items.

Retiring Stamps

Retiring Accessories


You can place an order on my website here.

Have a great long weekend!!



No comments: