Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! The new catalog is Here!!

Yay!  It is June 1st and the first day for the new catalog!  If you don't have a copy yet - stop by tonight or this weekend.  I do need to push back my New Catalog Open House to 7:30 tonight.  My daughter's tennis team is playing their first State Playoff game tonight!!

 
 
  Click on the catalog to see it online!




And with the new catalog is a new Recruit Special for June With the new"Your Way" Starter Kit - you get to choose what you want to begin your Stampin' Up! business.  For joining my team in June, you will receive the Patio Party suite which includes the new Patio Party designer paper, the MDS Patio Party content CD and the Make a Cake stamp set!
 Here is a card that I just made for a swap using the Make a Cake stamp set and 
Patio Party Designer paper.  You can make this card too with your purchase of the starter kit!


 And last but not least - a new version of My Digital Studio is coming out later this year!  If you purchase the current version of My Digital Studio you will automatically get the upgrade when it is available!



Stay tuned for more!!




No comments: