Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Technostamper Challenge 220

Happy Friday!!  Well I am down to the wire and posting my challenge for the technostamper challenge this week!  I have used some of my new toys!  What could be better than new toys!  How about FREE new toys?  

This is one of the new sets from the upcoming catalog.  Betsy's Blossoms with Floral District designer paper.  This set and designer paper are part of the bundle of products that Managers receive for FREE with the new catalog release!  These are also a couple of the new in colors.  I used Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals with Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.  I used a 1/2" and 3/4" circle punch to punch out the little flowers.

Don't forget to check and see what other stampers have done with this sketch...


1 comment:

MJ said...

Awesome! Can't wait to play with that set, it has been sitting on my counter for a few days now still in the box. Love your sample, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge. Happy Mother's Day!