Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I love Stampin' Up!!


 I just love Stampin' Up!  They are constantly polling demonstrators to find out what would work better for us and our business.  And; Stampin' Up! has the best highest quality crafting products.  What could be better than doing something that you love, receiving free product and making money at the same time!!

And now, Stampin' Up! has made it easier to become a demonstrator.  Join Stampin' Up! in your way . . . with our completely customizable Starter Kit for just $99!Build your own personal kit by picking $125 worth of any of our high-quality traditional or digital products. We'll add in a business supplies pack valued at $65 (to help you get your business up and running), and you've got a customizable kit worth up to $190!   It's that easy.

Interested??  Check out this video with more information about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


I reserve each Monday as my "Team Day".  Members of my Stampin' Team stop over and we work on setting goals specific to their business and  planning workshop projects.  The best part about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the ability to work the business around your life.  Perfect for a busy Mom!!

Call me today for more information!!

 

No comments: